Friday, April 10, 2009

















hmms..finally willing to update..hehe
times do flies!!ytd pop..congrats to my batchmates dat pass out!
hmms now left me in de training le..so sian,saw dem pass out,
our pass memories flash pass my mind..
From the day we join,till ytd!all memories was remembered vividly in my mind..
i dropped out tears!i try to hold back but i cant!!tinking dat i am onli left behind...
sorry guys...but i am really happy 4 u guys...
i wish all de best to u guys in ur future road...maybe i myself is to blame..
takin a wrong path,leading to a dead end..maybe dis is de price i had to pay 4..
who do i miss de most?liyi,azura,kok tung.melva,sing oon,zul,aqirah,preethi,michelle
alicson,mulan,jiaxin,zahidah who i always lyk to quarrel wib and lastly!!!
(MR WONG)
missin de tyms we do proposal,play and training!everyting dat we had gone through!
u guys will be remembered deep in my heart and brain..till the day i step into coffin!!
wakakakakakas!
lastly,remember cme back pei me training wor..but dun cme too often..
'O'and'N'level impt..study cme FIRST!
gt tym teach me study ar...cannot forget me hor!
miss you guys!!!
our memories!














No comments: